Besides the steering wheel, the shifter is the second most touched part of the vehicle. For some, it is just there, but for others, it is needed for more than just shifting out of park at the grocery store. For those that want a more aggressive and functional use, the new B&M Stealth Magnum Grip Pro-Stick Off-Road shifter (PN 81162) is a direct-fit console shifter designed to fit 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models with an automatic shifter in the factory center console.
“The off-road gate plate offers many functions, one of them being while holding the trigger back, it allows you to quickly and easily shift back and forth from drive to reverse, creating a rocking motion to get you out of difficult off-road situations,” Steve Sparkman of B&M explained. “And for normal crawling, you won’t ever have to worry about accidentally bumping the shifter out of gear.”
The Stealth Magnum Grip Pro-Stick Off=Road shifter also has side buttons in the grip handle allow you to manually shift up or down when in drive. The CNC machined billet aluminum Magnum Grip handle has an ergonomic fit and feel as well as features replaceable side grip plates along with a MIL-Spec black anodized finish for good looks and durability.
The B&M console cover has a clean factory look and includes an easy to reach overdrive switch along with a lighted gear indicator lens. Includes a Super Duty shift cable, all brackets, levers, and easy to follow instructions.
Other features include:
- CNC Machined Aluminum Magnum Grip Shift Handle offers a modern look
- Comes with all Necessary Parts and Hardware for easy installation
- Off-Road Gate Plate with Special Functions for better off-road control
- The Side Buttons in the Grip Handle Allow You to Manually Shift Up or Down When in Drive
- Includes a Super Duty Race Shift Cable for added durability
- MIL-Spec Black Anodized Finish for a lasting finish
- Replaceable Side Grip Plates allow you to customize the look of the shifter
- Factory Fit Console Cover provides a OEM look
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Race Proven Design
For more information or to get a shifter for your Jeep, be sure to check out the B&M website.