Can-Am Off-Road racer, Kyle Chaney, rocked the 2021 Can-Am UTV King of the Hammers race crossing the finish line first and claiming the spot at the top of the podium. Chaney’s blazing victory marked the second triumph in a row for a Can-Am Maverick X3 at the toughest single-day race in the world. Completing the course in a total time of 3:47:49, Chaney was followed by Can-Am drivers Cody Miller and Phil Blurton, securing a second podium sweep in a row for Can-Am, completely crushing the competition once again.
“Well, we just won the King of the Hammers! It feels awesome! My co-pilot Scott and I worked together all day, didn’t make any mistakes, and everything went smoothly. I wanted to get in the rocks in the top three, and we did. We just stayed smooth the rest of the way and brought her home. The Can-Am Maverick X3 was awesome. That machine impresses me, it just keeps impressing me. It never lets me down,” said Kyle Chaney.
Top 5 Highlights Of UTV King of the Hammers 2021
- Can-Am racers completed a podium sweep for the second year in a row.
- Can-Am machines finished in 4 of the top 5 positions in the race.
- Kyle Chaney’s victory comes after he surprised everyone last year by finishing in second place despite having two broken feet.
- 2021 marks Can-Am’s 4th participation in UTV King of the Hammers.
- Can-Am paid tribute to its heritage this year by identifying its full fleet under the same unifying color: the iconic yellow that’s been synonymous with BRP for more than 80 years.