With every racing organization requiring different chase lights, it can make for a confusing and expensive prep. To solve this Rigid Industries released their Chase Light Bar during SEMA360 to help curve the need for different setups.
The Rigid Chase Light Bar features amber, red, white, blue, and green LEDs that supports running, brake, reverse, and turn Signals through four programmable modes; running and three auxiliary triggers. With the ability to customize the bar to the user’s needs it is able to have over 300,000 available configurations.
The Chase Light Bar also features:
• 9-16 VDC
• 28” Rear Facing Light Bar
• 50,000+ Hour LED Lifespan
• 25 Pre-Programmed Effects
• Sleek Look – No Exterior Hardware
• Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
• Pressure Equalizing Vent
• High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
• Integrated Thermal Management System
• Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
• IP68 Compliant – Dust/Water Ingress
• Over/Under Voltage Protection
• Operating Temp -40˚F – +158˚F
• Protected Against RFI/EMI
• Reverse Polarity Protection
• SAE J575 Compliant – Shock/Vibration
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rigid’s Chase Light Bar is set to launch in December. For more information on Rigid or to find the right light for your rig, be sure to check out their website.