With the world waiting for 2020 to be over, Polaris RZR has given us something else to look forward to in 2021. Polaris unveiled the 2021 lineup of RZR vehicles and it is packed with new features and new colors. The new and improved features on the RZR Pro XP, RZR XP Turbo, and RZR Turbo S models, giving outdoor enthusiasts even more confidence to conquer challenging terrain.
“RZR is designed, engineered and built for enthusiasts that love to ride,” said Steve Kemp, Vice President of RZR, Polaris. “We put the consumer at the center of everything we do to ensure we’re continually improving the riding experience, and that is reflected in the improvements we’re bringing for 2021.”
The model year 2021 RZR lineup adds rider-inspired features including enhanced technology and new vehicle trim features to the RZR Pro XP models. The 2021 RZR XP Turbo and RZR Turbo S lineup leverages the benefits of the Pro XP’s clutch design, providing an optimized geometry that pulls in more airflow to keep the belt cooler. Coupled with improved clutch alignment, the result is less wear and tear of the belt, which extends belt life.
New to the lineup, the 2021 RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime Limited Edition was added to deliver fresh style for riders looking to stand out and is packed with technology features to deliver an elevated ride experience. It has a premium paint scheme, Dynamix Active Suspension, Ride Command 7-inch display, factory audio, LED accent lights and LED headlights, lower doors, and an aluminum roof. Beyond this limited edition, 2021 RZR models get new, unique colors and graphics to help riders stand out on the trails.
Upgrades to the 2021 RZR Pro XP and RZR Pro XP 4 lineup include the following:
- Enhanced Audio – Through the brand’s partnership with Rockford Fosgate, RZR continues to elevate the first factory-integrated off-road audio system and are redefining the limits of what is possible. The Rockford Fosgate audio system has 2.5-times greater volume output, better bass tune, and better sound quality at higher volumes, amplifying the soundtrack to RZR adventures.
- Ride Command – Polaris Ride Command continues to lead the way in innovation, introducing configurable gauges and the new Follow Mode function on Group Ride. By selecting the leader of a ride group, this new feature allows riders to leave a track on the map that can be followed by others.
- Trims – With the increasing popularity of Ride Command, the Pro XP Premium trim will now come with Ride Command with an integrated 7-inch touch display and Rockford Fosgate audio for 2021.
- Engine Air Intake – Material used for the engine intake is now blow-molded, resulting in improved durability at higher temperatures, ultimately unlocking the ability to go full throttle longer.
- Rear Shock Guards – Improved rear shock guards now feature sides that index to the shock to help avoid rotation.
- Lightweight Wheels – New wheels that are 18 percent lighter allow for increased agility to conquer the world’s most challenging trails.
- Design – Improved clutch alignment and resulting shift effort, along with door latch bumper updates, result in less rattle while driving.
- Tender Springs – Updated rear tender springs were built to last longer and improve suspension performance, creating a smoother riding experience. This upgrade is exclusive to the RZR Pro XP.
- New Accessories – Customize Pro XP further with 20 additional accessories, including the Rigid Chase Light with eleven selectable modes and new doors and windshields for more cab options to boost rider comfort.
In addition to the above upgrades, all model year 2021 RZR models—except for the RZR 570—come standard with a new in-dash trickle charge port adapter. This allows a trickle charger to be connected to the vehicle, creating an easier, safer and more reliable way to maintain each battery while in storage, during the off-season or during long periods of inactivity.
Prices for the 2021 Polaris RZR lineup are:
- 2021 RZR XP Turbo – Starting at $19,999 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR XP 4 Turbo – Starting at $22,699 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Pro XP – Starting at $22,999 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Pro XP 4 – Starting at $25,699 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S – Starting at $22,499 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S 4 – Starting at $25,199 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime LE – Starting at $28,399 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S 4 Lifted Lime LE – Starting at $31,299 U.S. MSRP
To learn more about the 2021 RZR lineup, visit the Polaris RZR website. Which one are you going to have in your garage?