The side-by-side market has been growing every year since the vehicles were first released, but there was never a vehicle built that did everything that off-road fans wanted. That has changed with Speed UTV along with Robby Gordon in the recent announcements of their vehicle that will be released in 2021.
In a weekly live stream on Facebook, Gordon has gone over slides with details and CAD drawings of the vehicle. From suspension to roll cage design, Gordon covered many topics and even interacted with people asking questions on the live stream.
Some details that have been mentioned in the video are:
- 95-inch 2021 Speed UTV 2 Seater will have a total length of 136-inch
- 110-inch 2021 Speed UTV 2 Seater will have a total length of 151-inch
- 120-inch 2021 Speed UTV 4 Seater will have a total length of 161-inch
- The reservoir on the shock is finned and can spin 360 degrees around, meaning one shock can fit on all 4 corners.
- Dual rate springs, you’ll be able to change the top and the bottom rate.
- 3.25-inch Internal Bypass
- 12-inch Stroke
- Externally adjustable rebound and compression
- The front diff on the 2021 Speed UTV will be lockable straight from the factory.
- The steering pump will be all-electric.
- Albans has been heavily involved in the design of the transmission.
- The trailing arms on the back will have tie-down points to make it easier for you to transport the car.
- Expect the closed cab model to cost about $6,000 – $8,000 more.
Below are the three live stream videos. Tell us what you think of the Speed UTV in the comments below!