Our 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 rs Turbo RR project is all about having fun. Being able to go out and enjoy a day in the desert or time out in the dunes is the idea behind this project vehicle. The 2020 Turbo RR is an extremely powerful and capable vehicle off the showroom floor, we are just going to refine it to make it more our style. Be sure to check back for all of the updates on this project vehicle!
- Shoe Review: GBC Terra Master On Raceline A93 Podium BeadlocksWe reached out to Kanati and Raceline Wheels to get just the right combo for our X3 to perform the way it was designed.
- Recovery Capable X3: Adding An Anvil Off-Road WinchTo make sure that our Can-Am Maverick X3 rs Turbo RR would be able to recover or be recovered, we turned to Anvil Off-Road’s winch.
- Rumble Ready: 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RRGetting behind the wheel of a 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR to see if it is all that it is cracked out to be. See what we thought!
- Five XDR Parts That Can Be Installed While On QuarantineHolley and its XDR brand to find parts that could be easily installed in the garage during these uneasy times.
- Tunes For The Dunes: Adding BOSS Speakers To A UTVRecently we added a set of BOSS Audio B62RGB roll cage speaker pods with a Bluetooth controller to our 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 RS Turbo RR.